Woman Within Eastern USA – Online Circle Training
In this training, you will learn:
- How to create a safe space where women can connect with yourself & other women
- How to share your experiences & own your feelings in an empowering, healthy way
- How to use active listening skills without rescuing, interrupting or judging
- The basic foundations that make for a strong, healthy circle
- Methods of communication to keep your circle vibrant and engaged, even during conflict
Why Participate in this Workshop?
- Sitting in circle is a journey of deepening self-awareness and wisdom. It’s also a place to de-stress and be yourself. As you sit in circle and learn who you are in an authentic way, you can see how to be your true self in all aspects of your life. If you’re not in a circle, this training is a great place to start. And if you’re already in a circle, this training can help you trust your inner knowing and put it into practice.
When: Saturday, September 25th & Sunday, September 26th — from 8:45am EST to 5pm EST
Where: Virtual via Zoom (login instructions will be emailed to registrants prior to the session)
Cost: $150.00 for workshop & materials
Who Can Attend: This event is open to all women over 18 years old. Space is limited to 16 women.
Registration Deadline: Midnight on Friday, September 19, 2021
Facilitators: Teresita Fawcett & Erika Anderson
Registration: Please complete the form below