What is the Woman Within Skills Workshop?
- After your weekend, you may be full of energy, yearning to enrich your relationship from this new place. This workshop is a chance for you to take what you reclaimed at your Weekend to gain new skills to help integrate these parts of yourself – and to support others, from a place of wholeness.
What will I get from it?
- Learn how to hold boundaries and ask for what you need without shame, anger or apology
- Explore innovative Shadow techniques and practice creative facilitation skills
- Form deeper connections with yourself and others by holding yourself accountable to the gold you claimed for yourself
- Appreciate, trust, and use your intuition
Who can attend?
- Completion of the Woman Within Weekend is required. The Woman Within Skills Workshop is a requirement for women who want to be Nurturers or Team Leaders on the Weekend – or those who want to begin the Facilitation Track. You must be at least 18 years of age.
Hosted by Char Tosi, founder of Woman Within
Time: June 27 and June 28, 2020
Location: Danbury, CT
To register, please visit the Participant registration at Woman Within International