Woman Within Level 2: Archetypes of the Castle
Five Days. Intensive. Important. All About You.
Level 2 shows you the way to access all of your inner power as a woman.
This advanced, five-day program, uses the metaphor of the castle to help you look at nine archetypal energies in your life (shadow, infant, child, adolescent, lover, mother, warrior, crone, and queen) through a series of 45-minute presentations with discussion, followed by an experiential process for each – all led by Woman Within weekend leaders, facilitators, and facilitators-in-training. If you’re ready to create and give voice to your mission in life, you’ll love this inspiring, meaningful workshop.
What will I get from this workshop?
- Recognize the parts of you that are dominant and the parts that are submissive
- Make the choice to use all of the power of who you are
- Learn more about each of the nine basic archetypes, how your behavior relates to them, and how you can use them in your life
- Using the metaphor of the castle you explore nine archetypal energies to:
- Create and give voice to your mission in life
- Transform your shadows into gold
- Renew the trust and innocence of your infant
- Recreate the magic in life through your child
- Know yourself and cut free from adolescent messages
- Open your lover’s heart to embrace your beauty and release shame
- Create and nurture a renewed inner mother relationship
- Meet your warrior – learn to set boundaries and protect your mission
- Learn to hold the balance of life and death through the wisdom of crone
- Empower your queen to take her place in the world
Who can attend?
- Women who have completed the Woman Within Weekend
- Women who are interested in the facilitation and/or team leading track
- Women 18 years and older
Who leads it?
- Woman Within weekend leaders, facilitators, and facilitators-in-training
When and where?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our wish list. When we have enough women who can confirm attendance, we will schedule the workshop in our region.
How long is the Workshop?
- Five days (Wednesday through Sunday); residential