Woman Within Skills
Learn new ways to support others as you transform your own life.
Skills is a dynamic 2-day workshop for women who have attended the Woman Within Weekend. The Weekend was about looking inside yourself and outside yourself to connect and enrich your relationships. This program teaches you skills to facilitate others from a place of wholeness. Fully claim your place as a leader in your life, your family, career, and community. Experience, through deeper connection with yourself and others, the power of who you really are. Learn how to harness and manage your power. This workshop is a requirement for facilitation and team leading tracks and to serve as nurturer on the Weekend.
You’ll learn to:
- Deepen your experience in guiding others with enriched listening skills
- Understand and accept your own and others’ shadows
- Appreciate, trust, and use your intuition while connection to yourself and others
- Create safe containers for groups
- Connect with others in a nurturing way
- Understand and facilitate clearings
- Assess and hold your own integrity
- Remove blocks that keep you from moving forward in your life
- Bring your essence and your gold shadow into the world
Who can attend:
- Women who have attended the Woman Within Weekend
- Women 18 years and older
Who leads it:
- Woman Within Weekend leaders and facilitators
When and where:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our wish list. When we have enough women who can confirm attendance, we will schedule the workshop in our region.