Apply to Staff the Woman Within Weekend
Woman Within Weekends are now up and running again! Join us as we create sacred space for new women as they join our amazing community. The two requirements are to have completed your Weekend and the staff training. If you still need to attend the training, one will be available prior to our September Weekend. (pssst… we LOVE first time staffers!)
What are the requirements to staff?
To staff for the first time, you must:
- Complete the Woman Within® Weekend (at any domestic or international location)
- Complete Woman Within® Staff Training
- Be in good financial standing with Woman Within International and all Woman Within Regions
- Complete and submit a staff application
As part of your commitment to staff, you must:
- Pay your staffing fee – staffing is done on a volunteer basis; the fee covers a portion of the cost of your room and board (please note, the fee must be paid prior to the start of the Weekend)
- Be in ongoing personal self-care and personal inner work, beyond staffing the Woman Within Weekend®
- Complete all staffing paperwork for each Weekend you will be staffing; Woman Within International policy requires you to provide updated personal and emergency information prior to arrival at each Weekend; safety is our utmost concern
These requirements and other recommendations for staffing may be requested from Woman Within® International or from Woman Within Eastern USA.
Staffing Fee Information
Consistent with our recent shift toward creating accessibility for all women, we are offering a three-tiered fee structure for staffing the Woman Within Weekend. The actual cost for your room and board for fall 2022 Weekends is $200; WWE welcomes and appreciates your ability to pay as much of the actual cost as you can. If you have questions, please email Julie Posmantier, our Weekend administrator; firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Admission: $200
Sister Support: $150
Abundance Support: $250
Questions about Staffing an upcoming weekend? Email our Staffing Coordinator
Questions about Staff Training? Click here for more information