The Shame Workshop: Release, Rescript, Retool
What is The Shame Workshop?
Explore how shame may be standing between you and fully loving yourself. In this experiential Workshop, you will learn how to recognize and understand the shame you carry. You will learn new tools to recognize shame and embrace your own vulnerability. Give yourself this chance to forgive and accept yourself – and even make shame an ally – so you can move toward fully loving yourself.
What will I get from it?
- Discover the origin of your shame and how it may be changing the chemistry of who you are
- Come to realize how shame impacts and alters your life
- Learn how to transform this invasive, subtle, and life-depleting force
- Listen to messages from your shame that can serve you
- Learn through physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual exercises
Who can attend?
There are no prerequisites for this workshop. Open to any woman over 18. Workshop is limited to 15 participants.
Who will lead it?
Christie Miller, BSN, is the leader of this Workshop. She has been mentored by Marlene Nappa, the Workshop’s original author. A Facilitator of Woman Within and a Program Leader of Woman Within Level 2, Christie brings her experience and passion for healing to this Workshop.
When and where?
- Saturday and Sunday, October 3 – 4, 2020
- Beginning at 9am until 5pm
- This workshop will be held via Zoom. You will need to have access to a room where you will be alone and undisturbed for the duration of the Workshop.
- Because of the Workshop’s length, connecting with a Desktop or Laptop is required.
- Breaks will be taken!